Slow Food in Soweto
Conference hosted at Soweto Theatre
- Growing and Producing Food in Soweto and Johannesburg
- University of Johannesburg Service-Learning Initiatives for Food
- Nutrition and Food Security in Townships in South Africa
- Buying Food in the City: How to get a Healthy and Fair deal
- Sustainable Food Production in the City and Beyond
- City of Johannesburg’s Food Resilience Strategy
Ten Top Chef Schools are cooking a whole Nguni cow and have been challenged to prepare a meal consisting of one primary cut of meat and one offal meat meal. Guests will get to enjoy five of these primary cuts of meat meals and one offal meat meal.
5 x Primary meat cut meals
1 x Offal Meat Meal
1 x Voting ticket for your favourite meal of the day
Enjoy wine and craft beer pop up stores; cold drinks and food stores at the Seven Colours Market; as well as buy beautiful arts and crafts while top local Sowetan musicians and dancers entertain everyone!