Delicious, Satisfying And Oh So Decedent!
- 280 grams good quality white chocolate
- 235 ml cream
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon xantham gum
- Break up your chocolate roughly and place on a silicon mat and put in the oven at 160 degrees celsius.
- Turn the chocolate over with a spatula every 10 minutes until you have a caramelised light brown colour all over.
- Whilst your chocolate is still hot place it in the blender and add your cream, whole egg and blend until smooth, add your Xantham gum and blend again.
- Strain through a fine chinois and into your ISI whip gun, charge with two canisters of N2O and place in a water bath at 76 degrees to hold warm until use.
- Alternatively you may store it in the fridge until use later, but warm up slowly before serving.
- Shake your canister thoroughly and enjoy. In addition, remember this is addictive!
Please feel free to post any comments or any questions below.
Head Chef | Hartford House