Amber-Rose's Amarula Frappe Recipe
Amber-Rose's Amarula Frappe
- 15ml Honey
- 250ml Fresh Cream or Full Cream Milk
- 5ml Cocoa Powder
- Crushed Ice
- 1 shot Espresso Coffee
- 60ml Cream
- 30ml Amarula Liqueur
- 5ml Good quality Dark Chocolate, grated
- Mix the honey, cream/milk and cocoa powder together.
- Mix with the crushed ice.
- Combine with the espresso.
- Whisk the cream and Amarula together.
- Place the iced coffee in a serving glass and top with the Amarula cream.
- Grated chocolate can be served on the side or sprinkled on top. Serve immediately.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.