Bread Rolls Recipe
A simple bread roll is always welcomed. I often enjoy a good-quality ham, fresh basil pesto, cheddar cheese, sliced tomato and homemade mayonnaise bread-roll between working shifts.
Please feel free to bookmark this recipe, email to your friends, share on Facebook or simply print off and add to your collection.
Yields: 10 rolls
- 400g Bread Flour
- 400g Cake Flour
- 1 pkt yeast
- 1 t Salt
- 2 t Honey
- 550 ml Warm Water
- 1 Egg - whisked
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Cut the honey and warm water into this
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a floured countertop
- Place in a greased bowl and cover with a dishtowel or greased clingwrap. Allow to prove.
- Portion into 100 g balls and place onto a floured tray and allow to rise until double in size
- When risen glaze with egg wash and bake at 180ͦC for 15 minutes
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.