Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Crispy Crunchy Popcorn
Dessert means time to relax so serve something effortless such as crispy crunchy popcorn, smooth-textured Turkish delight and decadent hand-made chocolate truffles.
Yields : +- 3 cups of Popcorn
100g Golden Syrup
150g Fine Sugar
10g salted Butter
1) Make your popcorn as per usual
2) Put the syrup, sugar and butter into a pan and allow caramelising. If you notice burning may occur lightly, shake your pan rather than stirring to allow for even cooking
3) Heat the popcorn on a tray in the oven while the syrup is caramelising
4) Add the warm popcorn to the caramelised syrup and place onto a baking sheet of paper to cool
5) Store in an airtight container
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.