Chunky Tomato and Onion Relish
Makes a medium sized bowl
- 10ml Salted Butter
- 10ml Sunflower Oil
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic, grated
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 15ml All Gold Tomato Paste
- 10ml Mrs Balls Chutney
- 10ml HP Sauce
- 5ml Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and sunflower oil together.
- Add the onions and garlic and fry well.
- Add the tomatoes, mixing this well and frying until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season well with fine salt and freshly grounded black pepper.
- Cook until a relish consistency.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.