Chocolate Nemesis Tart Recipe
Chocolate Nemisis Tart
Yield : 1 x 30cm tart
- 1 x sweet pastry-see "mom's apple crumble" for recipe
- 450g salted butter
- 675g dark chocolate- we use Belgium
- 675g castor sugar
- 10 whole eggs
- Line a greased tart case with sweet pastry. Blind bake. Cool.
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Beat the sugar and eggs together until thick (about 5 minutes).
- Fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, stirring until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the tart shell.
- Bake at 140˚C for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.Jackie Cameron
Hartford House, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
+27 33 263 2713