Chocolate Coated Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Chocolate Coated Pumpkin Seeds
- 75gr Pumpkin Seeds, roasted
- 200gr Dark cooking Chocolate, melted
- Cocoa Powder, for dusting
- When the pumpkin seeds come out of the oven hot and roasted, place these into the melted chocolate.
- Mix these around and with a fork place clusters onto a baking paper.
- Allow to cool and for the chocolate to set.
- Then dust with the cocoa powder.
- Store in an airtight plastic container.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.