Coffee, Cranberry and Nut Bread Recipe
Coffee, Cranberry and Nut Bread
Makes: 1 bread tin
- 250ml White Sugar
- 30gr Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1Whole Egg
- 5ml Vanilla Essence
- 375ml Cake Flour
- 5ml Fine Salt
- 5ml Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 250ml Filter Coffee, actual strong cuppa coffee
- 250ml Selection of Mixed Nuts
- 250ml Dried Cranberries
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar, butter, egg and vanilla essence together.
- Sift the flour, salt and bicarb together and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix in the coffee, nuts and cranberries.
- Place the mixture into the greased bread tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven of 180⁰C for about an hour or until the bread is cooked.
- Remove from the tin and allow to cool.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.