Coffee Muesli Recipe
- 250ml Golden Syrup
- 30gr Salted Butter
- 75ml Good Quality Instant Coffee Powder
- 625ml Rolled Oats
- 250ml Hazelnuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- 125ml Cornflakes
- 125ml All Bran
- 62.5ml Pumpkin Seeds
- 62.5ml Sunflower Seeds
- 62.5ml Mixed Seeds - Linn Seeds, White Sesame Seeds and Black Sesame Seeds
- In a small saucepan heat the syrup, butter and coffee.
- Mix well with the rolled oats.
- Place the oats mixture onto an oven tray lined with grease proof paper. Roast at 200⁰C for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and place into a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.