Homemade Cumin Flavoured White Bread Recipe
On a healthier note, an avocado guacamole served with crudités (raw vegetables cut into bite-size strips) is light and satisfying. Nearby, place slices of old-style homemade cumin flavoured white bread and excellent-quality balsamic vinegar and olive oil. This will allow guests to drizzle vinegar and oil on the bread and, for a more substantial portion, finish with a spread of guacamole.
Homemade Cumin Flavoured White Bread
Yields : 1 loaf
1 t Dried Yeast
420ml Warm Water
45 ml Olive Oil
200g Semolina Flour
400g White Bread Flour
2 T Cumin
2 t Maldon Salt
1) Add the dried yeast to the warm water and once the yeast is dissolved, add the olive oil to this
2) In a large bowl mix the semolina, white bread flour, cumin and Maldon salt together
3) Slowly mix the liquid amount into the flour amount by using your fingertips
4) Place this onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or so until the dough is elastical and smooth
5) Place a light sprinkling of flour onto a tray and form your dough into a desired shape
6) Allow rising until double in size
7) Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200˚C for 30 minutes or until cooked
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.