Diabetic Savoury Polenta Bites Recipe
Diabetic Savoury Polenta Bites
Yield : 12
- 105g self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 210g polenta
- 55g chopped and pitted black olives
- 20g finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mixed chopped herbs
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups low-fat yoghurt
- 2 egg whites
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tray with spray n cook.
- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda, into a bowl. Stir in polenta, olives, parmesan, herbs, sundried tomato, yoghurt and egg whites. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tray and sprinkle with extra dry-polenta.
- Bake at 180˚C for about 15 minutes or until slightly coloured.
- Serve warm, just out of the oven.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.