Haddock with Mushrooms and Egg Bake Recipe
Haddock with Mushrooms and Egg Bake
- 2 (180gr) Haddock
- 5gr Butter
- 5ml Sunflower Oil
- 75gr Onions, chopped
- 155gr Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Whole Egg
- 100ml Cream
- Extra Butter for greasing
- 4 Whole Eggs
- Place the Haddock in a pan with boiling water, allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the Haddock from the heat, shred finely and set aside.
- In a small pan, heat the butter and sunflower oil.
- Add the onions and sauté, then add the mushrooms.
- When cooked, remove from the heat and add the egg and cream.
- Place this mixture into 4 tea cups, that has been greased with butter.
- Break open a egg on top of the mixture inside of each cup.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes or until the egg on top is cooked.
- When ready serve with fresh Chives and Caviar.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.