Herb Frittata Recipe
Yields : A small omelette pan, 15cm in diameter or 9 x medium sized muffin cups
6 Whole Eggs
250ml Parmesan Cheese, grated
60ml Selection of Herbs (basil and coriander), chopped
Salt and Pepper
60ml Fresh Cream
20ml Salted Butter
Lightly whisk the eggs then add all the other ingredients, except for the butter.
1) 'Spray and Cook' the omelette pan, melt the butter.
2) When the butter is melted add the egg mixture.
3) Cooked on a medium heat for about 10minutes.
4) Move the pan to the oven, place on the highest shelf and cook for another 5minutes.
5) Or 'spray and cook' 9 x medium sized muffin cups, fill them ¾ full, and bake at a 180ºC for 10minutes.
6) Best served immediately.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.