Hartford Honeycomb Recipe
- A sugar thermometer is vital.
- For 1 x 30cm x 30cm deep baking tray lined neatly into the corners with non stick (silicone) baking paper.
- 600g caster sugar
- 30g isomalt powder
- 50g honey
- 125g water
- 0.5g citric acid
- 25g bicarbonate of soda
- Boil to 158°C. Leave off the heat for 1 minute.
- Gently stir in sieved bicarb and pour into your baking tray.
- Don't touch for an hour until cooled completely.
Please feel free to post any comments or any questions below.
Head Chef | Hartford House