Jam-Drop Biscuits Recipe
- 3/4c White Sugar
- 225gr Unsalted Butter
- 2whole Eggs
- 2c Cake Flour
- 10ml Baking Powder
- Smooth All Gold Apricot Jam
- Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the sugar and butter, until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together, then fold into the egg mixture.
- Make small balls of the biscuit mixture and press lightly out on a greased oven tray.
- Place the jam on top of the pressed out biscuit ball, in the hole your thumb would have created when pressing the biscuit out.
- Bake in the oven for about 15minutes or until cooked.
- When cooked remove from the oven tray and place onto a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.