Kezia's Bacon and Courgette Savoury Tart Recipe
Kezia's Bacon and Corgette Savoury Tart
This recipe is great because you can use any of your favourite ingredients to make it your own.
Serves : 4
Preparation : 15 mins
Cooking : 20 mins
- 80g Onions
- 50g Green Pepper
- 160g Courgettes
- 50g Mushrooms
- 160g Bacon
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4cup milk
- 10ml garlic
- 10ml cornflour / potato flour
- 20g butter
- 10ml sugar
- Ina Parmen's Rosemary and olive spice
- Salt and Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Pre heat oven 230°C.
- Heat pan and add butter. Caramelize onions with sugar, add peppers and garlic.
- Add bacon and season. Add courgettes and mushrooms.
- Add mixture to greased oven dish.
- Beat eggs with milk and cornflour and pour into mixture.
- Grate cheese over the top and bake in oven.
- Serve with side salad.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.