Mango, Citrus and Vodka Gazpacho Shots Recipe
Jonty's Mango, Citrus & Vodka
The mango-and-vodka gazpacho makes an interesting ice breaker. However, although tempting, we'll not need too much because most guests know one another. Hopefully this will be the only shooter I'll be having that evening. I have asked my friends to be kind to me.
- 500ml mango Puree
- 500ml fresh Orange Juice
- 50ml Olive Oil
- Vodka to taste (not too strong)
Finely chop :
- Half Cucumber seeded
- Half red pepper
- Half red onion
- 1 medium jalapeno chilli
- Half clove garlic
- Small Bunch parsley
- Small Bunch coriander leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine the two and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Sieve and add as much of the pulp as you need for your desired consistency.
- Season and serve in chilled shot glasses.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.Jackie Cameron
Hartford House, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
+27 33 263 2713