My Ultimate Gourmet Burger Recipe
- 1kg Chuck or Blade Mince (20% fat)
- 220g Finely Chopped Onions
- 100g Egg Yolks
- 15ml Hp Sauce
- 15ml Worcester Sauce
- 10ml Tabasco
- 30ml Dijon Mustard
- 15ml Fine Salt
- 45ml Chopped Parsley
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- Sweat your onions on a very low heat until cooked.
- Remove from the heat and, whilst still warm, incorporate all your other ingredients except the mince. Mix well.
- With your hands, vigorously incorporate the mince until well mixed.
- Shape balls of the mixture to your desired size.
- Still using your hands, beat the mixture by throwing the balls of mince between your hands until compact. This works the collagen in the muscle of the meat and allows your patty to stay compact under temperature.
Please feel free to post any comments or any questions below.
Head Chef | Hartford House