Ntando's Amagwinya Recipe
- 5 cups Cake Flour
- 30ml White Sugar
- 7.5ml Instant Dried Yeast
- 800ml Water
- 2L Sunflower Oil
- Mix the flour, white sugar and instant yeast together.
- Make a well with all the dry ingredients, pour in the water, knead well together.
- Place in a bowl and cover, leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Portion into 10 medium sized dough-balls.
- Bring the oil to a medium heat, place the dough-balls into the oil, only a few at a time. Fry on both side, until cooked inside and golden.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.