In my opinion pancake making is the key to a balanced, well-rounded childhood. Everyone enjoys showing off flipping skills. Entertaining in-deed!
Yields: about 13
500 g Cake Flour
15 ml White Sugar
Pinch fine Salt
5-6 Beaten Eggs
750 ml Milk
250 ml Water
30 ml Cointreau or any flavouring of your choice
40 g melted Butter
100-200 ml Milk
1) Mix flour, sugar and salt together
2) Add eggs, milk and water gradually
3) Flavour with optional Cointreau
4) Lastly add melted butter
5) Allow to stand for two hours
6) Before cooking add the extra milk quantity to get the batter to the correct consistency
7) Cook in a non stick frying pan
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.