Poached Beef Fillet Recipe
Poached Beef Fillet with Cherry Tomatoes and Campfire Olives
Poached Beef Fillet
- 4 x 100gr Beef fillet
- 500ml Olive Oil
- 500ml Sunflower Oil
- 16 (175gr) Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 (68gr) Campfire Olives
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Onto the heat, time 10minutes to cook for medium-to-rare (we use gas to cook, time will change when cooking on a electric stove plate).
- Remove from the oil and allow to slightly cool.
- When serving slice the beef, sprinkle Maldon Salt over and serve with crispy fresh Lettuce, deep - fried Capers, Pecorino Cheese shavings and Lemon Wedges.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.Jackie Cameron
Hartford House, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
+27 33 263 2713