Potato Salad Recipe
I suggest you buy these ingredients on pay day when your bank account is fully stocked!
Makes approximately 4 portions
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, boiled and cut into cubes
- 50 g fresh chives, snipped
- olive oil to drizzle
- 100 g smoked salmon trout ribbons
- 1 tablespoon salmon caviar, optional
- 4 pickled quail eggs, quartered (or 2 hard-boiled
- chicken eggs, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- fennel to garnish
- lemon wedges
- salt and pepper
- Mix potatoes, chives and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside for flavour to develop.
- Serve garnished with smoked salmon trout ribbons, caviar, quail eggs, capers, fennel and lemon wedges (remember to remove all pips). Add a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with pan-seared Norwegian salmon and fresh green beans with beurre blanc.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.