Red Wine Marinated Beef Fillet Recipe
Red Wine Marinated Beef Fillet
Serves : 4
- 4 x 150gr Beef Fillet
- 1 (165gr) Onion, skin off, cut Chinese style
- 4 cloves (20gr) Garlic, grated
- 20 Whole Black Peppercorns
- 8 Fresh Bay Leaves
- Place all the ingredients into a container and cover, leaving in the fridge overnight, turning the beef fillet around once.
- Take the beef out the marinating liquid and cook either by braaiing or searing in a pan.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.