Red Wine Marinated Oranges Recipe
Red Wine Marinated Oranges
Serves : 4
- 400ml Red Wine
- 100gr Treacle Sugar
- 5gr Fresh Lavender
- 5ml Almond Essence
- 4 (1185gr) Oranges, skin off and cut in diagonal slices, 535gr
- Place the red wine, sugar, lavender and almond essence in a medium sized saucepan.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved and bring to a boil, turn down the heat to a simmer.
- Add the orange slices and allow to poach for 5 minutes.
- 40ml Mascarpone Cheese
- 35gr Flaked Almonds, roasted
- 1 sprig Fresh Mint, julienne
- Optional: Chunks of White Belgium Chocolate
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.