Roasted Whole Trout Recipe
Roasted Whole Trout
- 1 (500gr) Whole Fresh Trout
- 1 (165gr) Lemon, sliced
- ½ (65gr) Onion, sliced
- 2cloves (10gr) Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 4sprigs Fresh Oregano, roughly chopped
- 6sprigs Fresh Fennel, roughly chopped
- 6sprigs Fresh Chives, roughly chopped
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 5ml Maldon Salt
- Fresh Grind Black Pepper
- Mix the lemon slices, onions, garlic and roughly chopped herbs together with olive oil. Place this inside the trout and then on top and around.
- Sprinkle with Maldon salt and a fresh grind of black pepper over the trout.
- Roast in a pre - heated over at 200°C for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.Jackie Cameron
Hartford House, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
+27 33 263 2713