Robynne's Chicken and Broccoli Bake Recipe
Robynne's Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Serves : 4
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 400g chicken breast
- 1 onion, diced
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g broccoli
- 410g tin cream of mushroom soup
- 2 TBsp sherry or 2tsp sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp curry powder
- I cup grated cheese
- 10 cream cracker biscuits, crushed
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Heat oil and sear chicken breasts.
- Add onions to the same pan and sauté lightly. Add mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil broccoli in salted water. Don’t overcook.
- Combine chicken, broccoli and mushrooms in an oven proof dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, sherry, mayonnaise and curry powder. Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Mix melted butter with crushed cracker biscuits and grated cheese. Sprinkle over chicken and bake in preheated oven 180 C for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.