Robynne's Coconut and Yoghurt Fridge Tart Recipe
Yields : 1 x 30cm Springform Cake Tin
- 1 x 200g coconut tennis biscuites, crushed
- 1 packet (100g) crushed almonds
- 180g chocolate, melted
- 1 can (400g) coconut milk
- 1 can (385g) condense milk
- 500g greek yoghurt
- 2 packets (10g) gelatine
- Mix crushed biscuites, nuts and melted chocolate together to form a stiff mixture.
- Press biscuite mixture into the base and sides of a 30cm springform cake tin and place in fridge.
- In a bowl mix together coconut milk, condense milk and yoghurt together.
- In a seperate bowl add gelatin powder and 20ml of water. Then to dissolve gelatine place over a double boiler and stir until liquid form.
- Take a cup full of yoghurt mixture and mix into gelatine mixture. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour gelatine and yoghurt mixture into remaining yoghurt mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into tart shell and place back into the fridge until set 2/3 hours.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.