Rose Jelly with Mixed Berries and Violet Flowers Recipe
Rose Jelly with Mixed Berries and Violet Flowers
Make : 4 terrine moulds
- 400ml Rose Sparkling Wine
- 4 sheets Gelatine, slaked in water
- 125m White Sugar (this amount will varies depending on the wine and fruit used, go by taste)
- 700gr Mixed Frozen Berries, defrosted
- 12 x Violet Flowers
- Heat the rose and sugar in a small saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved, bring to the boil. Whisk in the gelatine sheets and strain the mixture, set aside to slightly cool down.
- Take 4 terrine moulds (4.5cm x9cm with a height of 3.5cm), spray and cook them, then line with cling wrap.
- Place the violet flowers at the base, use 3 flowers per terrine mould.
- Place about 15ml of the rose mixture in the mould and place this into the fridge to slightly set for about 15 minutes.
- Then top with berries and rose liquid, place into the fridge to set overnight.
- Serve with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and fresh Violet Flowers.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.