Rye Bread Recipe
Yields : 2
750gr Rye Bread Four and a little extra for baking
250gr Gluten - Free Flour
½ Sachet Instant Yeast
5gr Fine Salt
700gr Warm Water
1) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir initially with a fork. Then place into the machine mixing bowl. Mix for about 7 minutes at top speed with a dough hook.
2) Shape into a large ball, coat with a little rye flour, place into an oiled bowl covered with a damp towel.
3) Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for about 2 hours, to double in size.
4) Leave overnight in the fridge.
5) Half an hour before ready to bake the bread, place an oven tray in the oven, 180ºC.
6) Take the tray out of the oven, 'spray and cook', lightly rye flour it.
7) Scoop the dough out onto the tray.
8) Sprinkle with rye flour and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
9) Place onto cooling rack and serve.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.