Sapore's Chinese Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breast
- 20 slices mixed peppers
- 4 baby marrow
- 2 onions
- 2 red chillies, or to taste
- 20g garlic and ginger
- olive oil, splash
- 8 mushrooms sliced
- 8 spinach leaves torn
- salt and pepper
- sweet soy sauce
- fresh coriander
- sesame seeds (Toasted)
- 1 pkt egg noodles
- Prepare the mixed peppers the baby marrow, spinach and the mushrooms and put to one side.
- Place a large pan of salted water on the boil and add the egg noodles which will need to cook for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Slice the onions and chilli. Grate the fresh ginger and garlic and combined together. Put a large frying pan on medium heat with olive oil.
- Fry the onion, garlic and ginger mixture for two minutes until the onions are slightly soft.
- Slice the chicken breast into thin slivers and add into the frying pan.
- When the chicken is almost cooked add the vegetables that you sliced earlier.
- Saute until the vegetables are almost cooked then add the egg noodles and the sweet soy sauce and combined together.
- Finally top with toasted sesame seeds and fresh coriander (and Tempura veg optional).