Crispy Hot Pizza topped with Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, freshly picked Rocket and a drizzle of Olive Oil Recipe
I hope you enjoy some of my latest ideas starting with a crispy, hot pizza topped with room-temperature smoked salmon, creamy cream cheese, freshly-picked, slightly-peppery rocket and a drizzle of lemon olive oil. A perfect light lunch option filled with exciting textures.
Crispy Hot Pizza topped with Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, freshly picked Rocket and a drizzle of Olive Oil
Yields : 6 medium-sided oval shaped pizzas
10 g Instant yeast
5 ml White Sugar
¾ cup lukewarm Water
1 ¾-cup Cake Flour
½ t fine Salt
20 ml Virgin Olive Oil
1) Add the yeast, sugar to the water amount and allow standing for 10 minutes
2) Make a well in the centre of the flour, salt and slowly cut in the liquid amount; finishing with the olive oil
3) Knead this dough for three minutes on a lightly floured surface
4) Place into an oiled bowl, covered with a damp cloth, and allow rising until double in size
4) Once risen divide into 6 portions of about 100g per piece and roll out thinly into a desired shape
5) Dock, prick with a fork, the pizza base and place into a hot oven, 220˚C, until cooked
6) Serve hot topped with ribbons of smoked salmon, dollops of cream cheese, rocket and a drizzle of olive oil
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.