Espresso Ginger Cookies
Yields : About 13
- 120g Self Raising Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 10ml Ground Ginger Powder
- 40 ml Coffee Powder, Instant
- ½ t Bicarbonate of Soda
- 45g White Sugar
- 60g Salted Butter
- 60g Golden Syrup
- Sift the flour, salt, ginger, coffee, bicarb and sugar together.
- Heat the butter and the syrup until melted in the microwave.
- Mix the melted butter and syrup into the dry ingredients to form a soft mixture.
- Shape into the desired shapes and place onto a greased tray.
- Bake at 180'C until cooked for about 10 - 15 minutes.