Yields : 4
- 4 x Whole Crayfish
- 4L Water
- 30ml Salt
- 240ml Vinegar
- Place the water, salt and vinegar in a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Place the crayfish in the pot and cover, allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- 1pkt Mixed Lettuce
- 5gr Fresh Basil
- 5gr Fresh Rocket
- 5gr Chive
- 120gr Salted Butter
- 45ml Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 (180gr) Lemon, cut into wedges
- Maldon Salt and Freshly grinded Black Pepper
- Make a salad with the lettuce and herbs.
- Melt the butter, getting it nice and golden brown, be careful not to burn. Set aside to cool down.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour over the salad and season well.
- Serve immediately with the lemon wedges and crayfish.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.