Brandy Sauce Recipe
Christmas pudding is a must. Make it… buy it… but ensure it’s on your menu.
A simple, silky-textured brandy sauce will add zing to your rich dessert.
Yields: 350 ml
40 g Butter
20 g all purpose Flour
60 g Caster Sugar
30 ml Golden Syrup
150 ml Milk
150 ml Cream
60 ml Brandy
1) Melt butter in a sauce pan on a low heat
2) Add flour slowly to ensure no lumps form and cook for one minute
3) Add caster sugar and syrup to the above mixture and stir continuously
4) Add milk and cream and cook the mixture until the correct consistency is reached.Set aside
5) Just before serving add Brandy
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.