Tom Yum Recipe
- 60ml Lemongrass
- 30ml Fish Sauce
- 15ml Sesame Oil
- 80ml Lime Juice
- 10ml Fish Paste
- 200ml Fresh Coriander
- 30gr Fresh Ginger
- 20gr Fresh Garlic
- 100gr Cherry Tomatoes
- 15ml Soy Sauce
- 4 Fresh Chillies
- Blend all the ingredients together to form a “Tom Yum” paste
- 1 liter Water
- 500ml Chicken Stock
- 400gr Chicken Breast, cut in strips
- 75gr Green Beans, top and tailed and cut into half pieces
- 50gr Long stem Broccoli cut in half
- 75gr Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh Coriander
- Place the Tom Yum paste, water and chicken stock on the heat and allow to slowly simmer for 30 minutes, then strain.
- Place the soup back on the heat, then add the chicken strips, beans and broccoli, allow this to simmer for 5 minutes.
- When serving, finish of by placing the cherry tomatoes inside the soup and garish with the fresh coriander.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.