Wholegrain Mustard Recipe
Makes about 200ml
- 100gr Mustard Seeds
- 120ml White Wine Vinegar
- 15ml Water
- 5ml White Sugar
- 45ml Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Extra 10ml Olive Oil
- Place the mustard seeds and white wine vinegar together into a bowl, cover and leave to stand for at least an hour.
- Place this into a blender together with the water, sugar and olive oil. Then pulse it, to combine it all.
- Season with fine salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the mustard into a sterilised glass jar, place the extra 10ml olive oil on top and seal tightly.
- Leave to stand for about 2 to 4 weeks before using, to develop the flavour.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.